- Subject to review by our Quality Assurance Department, we offer Buyback scheme of the products sold in India.
- Our Quality Assurance Department will review the product to ensure it is free from any sort of damage/ alteration/re-size etc.
- We will not be able to accept any product for buyback if the product has been tampered, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Syndiora), or damaged in any way.
- The Buyback value of the product can be changed by Syndiora based on the quality inspection.
- The decision by the Quality Assurance Department shall be final and binding for any sort of Buyback Scheme.
For any sort of Buyback we shall require the following:
- Original Product
- Original Invoice
- Product Certificate (If any)
- Valid Government Id Proof of the person in whose name the purchase invoice was made.
Following shall be considered as a valid ID proof:
- Aadhar card;
- Voters Identification card; or
- In case of Shipment of product to us under the Buyback Scheme, the Product should be packed and sealed in a secured manner to avoid any damage in transit either bubble wrapped or in a small box or a padded envelope.
- The terms and conditions for the Buyback scheme are as follows:
- Net 75% of the Invoice Value shall be refunded to the customer under the Buyback Scheme.
- The product will be eligible for Buyback after 1 year from the date of invoice.
- The buyback value of gold and diamonds will be determined at the prevailing market rate.
- In Case of any Coupon/Discount or promo code used during the original purchase the same shall be deducted while determining the Buyback Value.
- All Refunds and Payments under the Buyback Scheme shall be made through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS only to the person producing the product along with above mentioned requisites for Buyback Scheme.
- Refund and Payments under the Buyback scheme shall be done within 30 working days after receiving the Product at our registered office.
- To request for Buyback of the product kindly contact us at email@example.com or +91-8879911038/ 8928705228.